Eurodisney in Paris: the most famous amusement park in Europe
At Eurodisney Paris fun is guaranteed! It deals with the most famous resort entertainment in Europe! At Disneyland you can travel in time through different countries and magical scenery. You can stroll through America XXth century Main Street, ride horses on the Far West, you kidnap the intricate jungle and imbarcarti in an exhilarating trip to Adventureland.
You learn all the history and architecture of Eurodisney Paris book a guided tour through all areas of the resort of Paris.
Walt Disney Studios Park
A Eurodisney Paris you can have a look behind the scenes of the fascinating world of cinema: animation or television. Learn all the tricks of animation, special effects and video production. Fascinating paths to know everything that I need to know about cinematography.
Eurodisney in Paris, there never tire of saying is the top of fun and entertainment in Europe. There is everything you are looking for: attractions, restaurants and bars theme shows, music, disco Hurricanes, cinemas, shops for gifts and souvenirs, concerts of Blues, Country, Rock and more!
Eurodisney from high
You can admire the vast area from Eurodisney Paris, 360 °, day or night, swam 100 meters from the ground with the largest balloon in the world: Panora Magique!
Try to believe!
Curiosity and numbers to Disneyland Paris
Let the figures and curiosity tell cone Disneyland Resort Paris has become a leader in the field of amusement parks:
- The Disney name derives from a French Normandy village which is called: Isigny-sur-Mer;
- With 14,500,000 visits in 2007, Disneyland Paris confirms the most visited tourist destination in Europe;
- 35 minutes, the distance from Paris and the park Eurodisney Paris;
- 49,000 the number of direct and indirect employees in the park;
- 7 hotels and 5,800 hotel rooms, managed directly to the residence for guests who want to stay in hotels Disneyland Paris;
- 30,000 square metres of Disney Village, which contains: themed restaurants, boutiques and Disney stores, cinemas, bars and disco;
- 1 100 business meetings are hosted at the numerous conference rooms of the park.